Pages

Your Life And Style Magazine

Latest News, Sport Update, Inspiration And LifeStyle

Sunday 29 April 2018

Here is Michelle Wolf's entire White House Correspondents Dinner performance, because I think it deserves to be seen.

I have to confess that I turned this off part way through last night because it just wasn't working for me.

However yesterday when I returned from the movies I discovered that my furnace was broken, and $247.00 later I just was not in the mood for comedy.

So I watched it all the way through this morning, and it was actually not bad.

Not all of the jokes landed, but then they never do.

Also if you dislike Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Michelle Wolf is your spirit animal.

Besides this performance pissed the conservatives off BIG TIME, which to me is really the only endorsement this performance needs.
P.S. I may be biased but in my opinion the very best WHCD comedian of all time remains this guy.



Source https://ift.tt/2Kj5Bhn

Back To Top